I missed two solid weeks of these so now I feel bad. I’m sorry this is kind of a rush job but I literally just got home from SDCC and I’m trying super hard to catch up!
This giveaway is going to be a little different since I want to give people more than just a few hours to enter - so rather than ending tonight I’ll end it on Wednesday.
- Someone is going to win a lacrosse hoodie
- Any size, any character (new characters are coming soon-ish)
- Shipped anywhere
- Like and/or reblog to enter! Don’t spam or be a jerk because it’ll break the notes and ruin my day.
- This giveaway ends on WEDNESDAY, JULY 30th at 10 PM, PST.
!BONUS! This week’s winner will also get one of the SDCC EXCLUSIVE BEASTIARIES. I managed to grab a couple extra at the con. The beastiary and the hoodie will ship separately but to the same address, free of charge.
I recently reached 10,000 followers and (as promised) here’s my giveaway for you, my lovelies.
First things first, though: Thank you all so much for following me :)
Okay, here are the rules:
- you must be following me
- you can like/reblog as often as you want
- if you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me
- giveaway ends 1 May 2014
- winners will be chosen randomly and there will be three winners (which means I will pack three boxes of goodies)
- I will ship worldwide
Here’s what you can win:
- A genuine Saami bracelet (like the one Benedict wears), black leather with silver threads
- DVD - Boxset, Sherlock Series 1-3 (Region codes 2+4)
- A ‘Keep calm and love Benedict Cumberbatch’ - mug
- Sherlock t-shirt: ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ (size L)
- Paperback ‘Sherlock Holmes - His Last Vow’, Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock t-shirt, black ‘When you eliminated the impossible …’ (size XL)
- Sherlock t-shirt, white with Sherlock, John Watson and Moriarty cameos (size XL)
- black pencils ‘Everybody, shut up!’
I keep my fingers crossed for you :)
congratulations on your count!! wow!!
So… Benedict Cumberbach asked me (yeah really) to tell all of my followers thank you for the gift, (which was a Porto wine bottle) and he also said ‘Tell them to download The Fifth Estate on iTunes’.
The man knows how to promote stuff.
So you know what to do. Oh and if you are a follower I did tell him hello from all of you and you can reblog or like this post for a chance to win the above signed label :)
Just some notes: giveaway closes on 28/02/14, this is supposed to be for followers, but you don’t have to follow to be a fan of Benedict so there is no need to be following me to have a chance to win, I’ll notify the winner via ask box, if I don’t get a reply within a reasonable amount of time, I’ll chose someone else, I’ll mail it anywhere…
I just saw the magazines and my whole brain went ”what the hell’ let’s have a small giveaway.Plus I’m pretty excited for christmas!
2 winners .each will get a copy of GQ and a mini tardis calendar. (the one in the pic is mine but yours will be brand new of course)
you do not have to follow me
will ship internationally
open till january 31st
woah guys thanks for following. i haven’t done anything since my 221 followers giveaway so i thought i’d do something this time around since this is a really big milestone for me ahhhhh
i haven’t made anything cool this time, so this time, i’ll be getting proper prints done for the winners
- 1st will get THREE 4x6” prints of any of the art in my art tag
- and 2 runners-up will get TWO each
All you have to do is reblog and/or like. this is going to be a short one because it’s just a small giveaway to say thanks for supporting my art and things. I’ll pick winners on 20th of October 2013 midday Australian EST. any questions, or just want to have a chat? here
Have fun and good luck!
It’s almost the first anniversary of my blog and I have recently reached 5,000 followers …
As I way to say thank you for following and (hopefully) enjoying my blog, I rustled up this little giveaway …
Boring bits first … here come the rules:
- You must be following me :) - It’s a thank you for my followers after all
- Reblogs/ likes count alike.
- You must keep your askbox open and you must be willing to give me your full address. I will ship anywhere in the world
- Giveaway ends Sunday, 25 August 2013 12pm GMT
- Winners will be chosen by a random number generator
- 1st Gift:
A Saami bracelet (as seen on Ben :) Black leather and silver threads. It’s absolutely gorgeous and very comfy to wear :)
- 2nd Gift:
IOU - Key Ring, handmade
- 3rd Gift:
Mrs Hudson Tote Bag, handmade
Good luck to everybody!!!
Oh, look, it´s a giveaway!
I don´t have a the slightest reason to do a giveaway, but hey! Let´s have some fun!
What you can win:
I hate this picture of Captain Martin Crieff with bees and a dead sheep in a tree, but people seem to like that picture of Captain Martin Crieff with bees and a dead sheep in a tree.
So I´m giving away two prints of Captain Martin Crieff and a dead sheep, plus alotalotalotofbees (and a tree).
Two prints of a limited edition of four, A4 photographic paper, numbered, and what might interest you the most, Print 1 (and Print 1 only) was signed by John Finnemore, our supreme commander, himself. (I told him I want to give them away and he was ok with it, just in case you want to be sure of that.)
I have been thinking a lot about this.
I want to say thank you to all the people who stayed with me all this time
even though I´m mainly complaining about stuff.But I don´t want to exclude other people totally, if they are interested.
So here is how it will be done:
1. Reblog this.
2. Winners will be picked by random number generator
because I don´t trust myself enough to not get distracted by compliments, nice usernames and the lot.
3. If anybody of you is actually interested, I will make sure that Print 1 goes to somebody who was already following me before this giveaway. And if I have to draw winners for half a day, so be it.
4. Print 2 is open to the public. No need to follow me. Really, no need at all. I´d rather have people not following me than people sneeking in for the giveaway and unfollow as soon as I picked a winner. (If you absolutely feel you need my humble attempts on writing a blog on your dash, you are of course free to follow nevertheless. ;)) Print 2 will go to absolutely anybody amongst those who reblogged.
I plan to ship worldwide, as long as the post office lets me.
Giveaway ends on our dear Mr Cumberbatch´s birthday, 19th of July, 6 pm British Summer Time.
If lack of interests speaks for an earlier end, I´ll be sure to let you know with a post.
Hope you like this little giveaway and best of luck if you want it!
This is my first giveaway, in honour of all you lovely people that are following this blog and sharing with me the Sherlock fandom love. The giveaway begins today and finishes the 5 of July, 12 am GMT +1 time zone. There will be THREE WINNERS and I’ll ship worldwide.
The rules are:
- You have to be following me.
- No giveaway blogs are allowed to participate.
- 1 like and 1 reblog will be counted, so you’ll have two entries.
- The winners will be selected by a random number generator.
- Your askbox must be open and you’ll have to give me a valid address to send your gifts.
- You have 48 hours to answer me before I select another one.
There are FIVE SETS; each set has three items; the first winner chooses first an item of every set, then the second winner chooses between the other two items of every set, and the third winner gets what’s left. I hope this is clear enough.
# SET ONE
- “The Casebook”.
- “Kids!Sherlock Collection” fanart book by thebritishteapot.
- “The Art of Deduction: a Sherlock Holmes Collection”, by Hannah Rogers.
# SET TWO
- FLIX special about Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Screen magazine june 2013 with Benedict cover, photoshoot, and poster included inside.
- Moviestar magazine july 2013 with Benedict cover, photoshoot, and poster apart included.
# SET THREE (all photographs are 21cm x 29’7cm)
- Signed photograph (printed) of a promoshot of Sherlock Season 2 with Benedict and Martin.
- Signed photograph (printed) of a promoshot of A Scandal in Belgravia with Benedict.
- Signed photograph (printed) of a promoshot of Sherlock season 1 with Benedict and Martin.
# SET FOUR (all photographs are 25cm x 20cm)
- Photograph of Benedict Cumberbatch as a brunette (and looking like Sherlock)
- Photograph of Benedict Cumberbatch as a ginger.
- Photograph of Benedict Cumberbatch as a blond.
# SET FIVE
- Three greeting cards designed by Kwidda and Carriane Bullard.
- Three greeting cards designed by thebritishteapot.
- Three greeting cards designed by inchells.
Apart from this, every winner will get one “the cumber collective” sticker designed by glowingbunny.
Ok, that’s all. If you have any questions, my askbox is open to everyone. Good luck!
so, i’ve decided to do another giveaway!
I had my copy of ‘the adventures of sherlock holmes’ signed by Benedict Cumberbatch last year at the Cheltenham Lit Festival. I love the book, and I love Benedict, but I think that someone from tumblr would treasure the book a lot more than I have, so I think it’s time for me to part with it!
((the back few pages are a little crumpled and battered from carrying it round for the weekend in Chelt, but nothing hugely noticeable and it doesn’t affect the reading))
i am planning to add more items to the giveaway as it goes on, and will judge what to add by the response i get from you guys!! i will probably include dvds relating to benedict, or sherlock/doctor who merch - i’ll see how it goes!
- mbf me
- reblog as many times as you want
- no giveaway blogs please
- likes will not count
- i will send this anywhere in the world, and you must be willing to give me your address
- a random generator will select the winner
- when the giveaway is over, the winner has 48 hours to respond to my ask. if i don’t hear back, i will pick the runner up as the winner. PLEASE have your ask box open!!!
- giveaway will end August 1st at 13:00PM GMT
- thank you and good luck!
The amazing people at threadless have given us EIGHT of these shirts to give away to you fine Sherlockians! You can win two here on tumblr, with the other six being below…
To enter the tumblr version of this giveaway…
- You MUST be following us, as this is a sponsored giveaway through us.
- You may REBLOG & LIKE this post for two chances. tumblr doesn’t count multiple reblogs.
- One reblog will win a t-shirt and one like will win a t-shirt. So we’re giving away TWO shirts on tumblr.
- THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS ON JUNE 10TH.
- Winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- Have your ASK BOX OPEN! You will be given 48hours to reply before another random person is chosen.
- You’ll be able to pick your fit (men’s or girly) and size and threadless will ship directly to you.
If you just want to buy the shirt yourself, you can grab it [HERE]!
Check out this great giveaway that the lovely Baker Street Babes are doing with Threadless! Isn’t this piece by changdai/tumblebuggie absolutely gorgeous??
We are constantly awed by all of the amazing creative works that Sherlockians think up. What a talented fandom. ♥
they’ve sold out of every girly size, so enter this and hope for the best :P
also, you can request a reprint of the girlies on threadless.