Things Doctor Who has taught me
- Being human is beautiful
- If you hear a weird noise, don’t go looking for the source of it
- Keep up with your home repairs (i.e. mildew, cracked walls)
- Children are creepy
- Always trust strangers
- Don’t shoot at robots
- Christmas is evil
- Everything is possible
- Respect all forms of life
- Things will always get better
- Always know who and what you’re working for
- Question everything
The Eleventh Tribute [1/1] seasons » five.
It’s funny, I tought, if you could hear me, I could hang on, somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you’ll have a mum and dad, and you won’t even remember me. Well, you’ll remember me a little. I’ll be a story in your head. But that’s ok. We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know, it was the best: a daft old man, who stole a magic box and ran away.
Kazran Sardick appreciation post
You told me the name you chose was a promise. What was the promise? Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in.
I always know.